Saturday, 21 June 2014

What Is: Friday Favourites

Taking a break from recipe posts for the day, Friday Favourites is the time of the week to reflect on positive moment from the past seven days and things which I have enjoyed doing/eating/watching.

The Inked Vegan is all about enjoying life and spending time doing the things I love.

No two Friday Favourites will be the same, and you'll never know what to expect. They will range from sharing any products, TV show, movie, book, food, recipe, activity, or artist I have been enjoying.

Don't be afraid to comment each week with a list of your Friday Favourites. I want to get to know my readers and inspire each other to try new things, share common interests and have a laugh.

The first Friday Favourites post goes live on Friday September 5th, 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment