Saturday, 21 June 2014

What Is: Treat Yourself Thursday

Treat Yourself Thursday is going to be about all things sweet. There's no denying that I have a sweet tooth and making healthy versions is the perfect justification to treat myself.

Each Treat Yourself Thursday I will share a new recipe with you, all which will be vegan and low fat, some gluten free or sugarfree, and even some raw desserts. I've already got ideas racing around my head, from baked goods, healthy variations of childhood favourites and single serve desserts.

The Inked Vegan and Treat Yourself Thursday is an extension of much of the recipes I've been posting this past 18 months on Stacie Michelle, but bigger and better.

The first Treat Yourself Thursday post will hit the blog on Thursday September 4th, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment