Saturday, 21 June 2014

What Is: What I Ate Wednesday

The title says it all, What I Ate Wednesday posts will be where I share with you what I have eaten in a day. Anything I consume within a 24 hour period, from food and drinks, from breakfast until dinner/dessert, will be documented for The Inked Vegan.

I hope that these posts will inspire you to try some new recipes and change things up in your diet. Living as a high carb, low fat vegan will mean my meals may seem large, however eating this way means I need to eat more calories to feel my best. You may need to adjust quantities to suit your needs, but I urge you not to fear carbs. Carbs equal energy and are essential for optimal health.

Keep your eyes out as some What I Ate Wednesday posts many contain special grocery haul videos.

The first What I Ate Wednesday post goes live Wednesday September 3rd, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment