Wednesday, 6 August 2014

What I Ate Wednesday #1

If you're unfamiliar with the concept of What I Ate Wednesday, it is a weekly post where I will share with you everything I eat and drink within a 24 hour period. I suppose you could argue and say that it should be reserved only for what is consumed on a Wednesday, but shhhh rules are meant to be broken. 



Pre-breakfast

1L (or 32oz.) of lemon-infused water

NOTE: I consumed a further 2L of water throughout the day



Breakfast

2L smoothie consisting of:

600g frozen bananas
2 Cups of fresh orange juice
2 Cups of filtered water



Snack

120g (or 4oz.) of fresh medjool dates



Lunch

Banana Ice Cream

600g frozen bananas
2 tsp cocoa powder



Dinner

3/4 Cup - 150g (dry) white rice
Steamed vegetables
1 Tbsp of my favourite salsa



Macros

2367 calories
37.1g protein
7.7g fat
577.1g carbs
269.1g sugar
54.9g fibre


Percentages

91.9% carbs
5.4% protein
2.7% fat




I clumsily put together a video, so please bear with me until I get better video editing software. I hope to make these WIAW videos as often as possible. 

You can view the video on my YouTube Channel. Don't forget to like, share and subscribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment