Wednesday, 13 August 2014

What I Ate Wednesday #2


Welcome to another What I Ate Wednesday. 

It's been a busy week, getting this blog up and running, making YouTube videos and experimenting with recipes for future blog posts.

I'm really enjoying doing these kinds of posts as it keeps me on track with this high carb lifestyle.
When you first start eating this way, detailing each meals means I know I'm eating enough calories, and then down the line I'll be able to gauge meals without calorie counting.

Watch the video or keep reading below...




Pre-Breakfast

Citrus infused water



Breakfast

Cherry Ripe Smoothie - recipe with measurements coming soon to Smoothie Saturday



Lunch

Vanilla Banana Ice Cream - recipe with measurements coming soon to Ice Cream Sundays



Dinner

Nasi Goreng - recipe will be posted next week on Meatless Monday



Macros

1975 calories
34.4g protein
12.9g fat
461.3g carbs
178.2g sugar
51.5g fibre


Percentages

80% carbs
6% protein
4% fat


Check back next week for another What I Ate Wednesday post and video.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm obsessed with citrus water at the moment -- especially with a little added mint. So yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say I'm a fan of mint, but apparently cilantro/coriander with orange is meant to be good, too.

      Delete