Wednesday, 20 August 2014

What I Ate Wednesday #3

What I Ate Wednesday #3 

I hadn't planned on travelling to banana island today, but that's just where I ended up.
My three main meals of the day consisted predominantly of frozen bananas.

I also wasn't forcing myself to have a fully raw day, but that happened too. 
I guess it goes to show that listening to your body is important,
because I felt great after consuming these foods.

While I can see the benefits of an all raw diet, since I'm really just starting out on this high carb lifestyle,
I don't want to restrict my food preparation methods just yet.
Sometimes I prefer to eat cooked foods and other times I don't -
that's what makes me happy and helps me to stick with this way of eating.
I'll be touching on this debate topic again in a couple of months time. 

Anyway, for now check out what I ate in the video below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment