Saturday, 27 September 2014

Future Plans for The Inked Vegan

As The Inked Vegan, keeps growing by the month, I've been thinking about actually purchasing the domain name and putting my graphic design skills to good work, designing the new website.
Here's a little something I mocked up. What do you think?

In addition to the possibility of a fancy new website, I am considering selling vegan snack food treats - from date energy balls, raw vegan tarts and ice cream cakes. All made with high carb, low fat vegan ingredients.
I've already designed the little tag to attach to the products. 
In the coming months I'll been releasing a few e-books full of never-before-seen vegan recipes. 
Also, I plan on making more recipes videos for my Youtube channel, which you should go subscribe to.


Now, it's just a matter of seeing if things take off. 


Would anyone in Victoria, Australia be interested in buying healthy vegan snack food products?

No comments:

Post a Comment