Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Meatless Mondays are going Mexican

Meatless Mondays are going Mexican!

From Monday October 13, I will be bringing you a new meat-free, low fat and low sodium Mexican recipe. 

If there was one cuisine I could eat everyday, for the rest of my life, it would be Mexican. I love, love, LOVE spicy food. 

There are so many dishes in the cuisine which are not reliant on meat. Such bold flavours are created with the use of herbs and spices. These are meals which even meat-eaters will enjoy. 

Coming your way are over the next couple of months are these Mexican recipes:





Keep an eye on the blog the other days of the week as I may just sneak in some Mexican-inspired sweet dishes.

Check back every Monday (beginning October 13) and see how Mexican food is every high carb, low fat vegans best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment