Friday, 24 October 2014

Friday Favourites #12


When I was younger I could watch The Simpsons over and over, and laugh every time. Now I can't stand watching the show. 

There's still a few adult animated shows which I enjoy, but my current favourite has to be Bob's Burgers.




Unlike many American cartoons, Bob's Burgers doesn't follow the same dynamic of a moronic husband, a nagging wife and siblings who are complete polar opposites. I guess many of the plot lines are actually somewhat more realistic and relatable. 

I see a little of myself in each of the characters. 



I'm crazy at times (well, most of the time) like Louise.



I'm kooky like Linda.



I'm awkward and socially unaware like Tina.




I struggle to be taken seriously by others, like Bob.



I can be quite dim like Gene. 




I think, overall, my favourite character has to be Tina. Here are some of my favourite Tina gifs.








I'm one of those people who still buy DVDs, but for some strange reason JB HiFi doesn't stock Bob's Burgers. I think I'll have to add all four seasons to my Christmas wishlist.

Which Bob's Burgers character is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment