Friday, 3 October 2014

Friday Favourites #9

Liquid stevia something I came across when I was doing the whole, high protein, low carb, scared of sugar fad. Now that I am enjoying a completely different lifestyle, stevia - espcially in the liquid form - is something which I still choose to enjoy.

The wide variety of flavours is what attracts me to liquid stevia. There's fruity flavours, citrus, chocolate and unflavoured to add sweetness to more of a savoury dish. 

These are the three brands I know, use and trust. Just a few drops is enough for the right amount of flavour and sweetness.



If you would like to know more about these specific brands, check out the reviews I did on each of them over on my other blog, Stacie Michelle. 



On days when I want a simple smoothies, I add some drops of flavoured liquid stevia to a blend of bananas and water. It's keeping things simple, but making them that little bit extra special.

Coconut sugar, while great, does have a very distinct flavour, so for something different, pairing it with a flavour of liquid stevia, or opting out on the coconut sugar for that smoothie, is another option.


US & International readers

Get your flavoured liquid stevias from iHerb or Vitacost


Aussie readers

You can order from the links above, or for an Australian business, order from Naturally Sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment