Sunday 30 November 2014

Ice Cream Sundays #13

I know I just posted a blog saying The Inked Vegan wouldn't be back until 2015, but I had to share this recipe with you. 



The house I grew up in had a passion fruit vine growing on one of the fences. Summer always reminds me of nights sitting down and eating bowls of strawberries and passion fruit. 

This recipe can be enjoyed any time of the day which is what I love most about following a high carb, low fat vegan lifestyle. 

Ah, tropical banana ice cream - I could just drown in a bathtub of this.



Ingredients

450g Frozen Bananas
150g Freshfields Tropical Fast & Fruity, pureed and frozen
(can substitute with a frozen mix of pineapple and mango)
5 Passion Fruits



Directions

Pulse the bananas and tropical Fast & Fruity until combined into a nice, smooth ice cream
Layer it in a jar with the pulp of the passion fruits, then go to passion fruit heaven

Makes 1 serve


Macros


566 calories
7.2g protein
2.3g fat
131.6g carbs
83.1g sugar
20.6g fibre


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely vegan recipe - I am loving passionfruits this summer. Thanks for sharing! bec

    ReplyDelete