Friday, 5 September 2014

Friday Favourites #5

A couple of days ago I received my order from iHerb.com in record time.
I just realised that I've been shopping with them for almost two years now. 

Here's what I got in my most recent order:


I think the reason why I love iHerb so much is the extensive range of products they have
- ones which are difficult to find here to in Australia. 


My Top 10 iHerb Products

(my favourite brands are SweetLeaf, Better Stevia and Stevita)


Check out my Peanut Butter vs. Peanut Flour post for a price and nutrition comparison



(I use this for my stretched ears, my hair and now toothpaste)






If you're lucky enough to live in the United States, for orders over $20 you get free delivery (1-5 days).

For my fellow Aussies and international readers, 2-5 day shipping is available. You'll pay just $4 for orders weighing less than 4 pounds (roughly 2kg). It's $8 for orders weighing up to 8 pounds, and just an additional $1 for each extra pound. 

Considering postage charges to ship stuff around Australia, these are ridiculously cheap. 

Now, here's your chance to save up to $10 off your first order. Simply enter NDW884 at checkout.



NOTE: If you choose to use my discount code I will receive a small commission which goes towards purchasing products used in the recipes on the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment